Thursday, March 3, 2011

After school day for me!

Most of the times after school i go to the YMCA and workout on different parts of my body like my chest,leg,biceps,triceps, back and abs. It usually takes five minutes from school to get to the YMCA if my mom is driving me there if not then it takes me 25 minutes to get there walking. When i get there i always start my work out with playing a small game of basketball then i go work out because i can get warmed up before i exercise . On Monday's i workout on my legs and cardio and on Tuesday i workout on biceps and triceps . On Wednesday i workout on my chest which hurts the most cause i have a weak chest. Then on Thursday i workout my back and then Friday i start all over again. It usually takes me a hour and a half to work out then 15 minutes i go play basketball again

No comments:

Post a Comment